Saturday, April 17, 2010

Way To GO!- GPB & JP.

Puppy potty training = not good on carpet floors...so.....we decided to put new flooring down in our living room, hallway, and entry way! Yes, thanks to Olly this was a great move! All the THANKS is given to Graham & Jared!! Jared was kind enough to come one weekend to help GPB out on the project. I was told from my husband "prob. be best for me to stay out of the way", as he gets his mind set on one thing and does not want to be bothered....so..like any girl would I found myself at the hair salon and mall all that day! (wouldn't have minded helping but...) THANKS AGAIN for all your help JP!! The finished product looks great! Opened our house up. Here are some photos of their awesome work:

FINISHED PRODUCT!




The guys working hard






Carpet up and ready for new!
BEFORE: Carpet






















No comments:

Post a Comment