Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mommy and me time :)

After an UNEXPECTED event at my "previous" job....My dental office closed and left me without a J-O-B. Therefore, I am now in the transition part and searching for a new dental hygiene position.....now with my free time, on days I'm not helping out other dentist's, I find myself asking "what am I going to do today??".....well today, GPB had school for work related stuff so I figured Olly & I would get out and do some stuff! He loves riding along and so the first stop was PETCO-Where The Pets Go!.......ohhhh...he loves this place! We went in to visit the fish, which scares him everytime, hamsters, and dog toys!.....He picked out his new toy below, he had it in his mouth the whole time we checked and as we walked to the car...the workers were all enjoying his company.....the other part of our day was spent planting some peppers and flowers we got from my mother-in-law and hanging another bird feeder to add to our collection. The free time is nice for the moment, but praying that I find another job soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment