Wednesday, November 7, 2012

At exactly about 1 year from posting last blog, mommy thought it was about time!! yes, i have been telling myself I need to get on here and post one...and finally!

It is here again! The wonderous Fall/Winter months! Lainey's second Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

Lainey Ray is going to be 20 months old on the 12th- I think to myself "I can not believe I am already thinking of my baby girl's 2nd birthday!!!" I just took that sweet girl home from the hospital, had her 1st birthday!

She has grown up so much and I am loving every moment of it!

We say lots of words now and like to repeat words, animal sounds, can tell you where eyes, nose etc is, we just recently like to put on our t shirt starting at our feet first, we LOVE books, and most importantly we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SHOES!!!, shhooo's......she gives the best kisses and knows the words mommy & dada REALLY well! 

She is enjoying her same Daycare she has been at since around 10 weeks old; we sure are Thankful for them!!! I now pick her up everyday and once through her classroom door first words out of her mouth are " DA DA!!" and I always say...no, dada is at work, or dada is at home ;) we went through a period were every "guy" we saw in public was Dada but that has got better. needless to say we love dada very much!

I love it now that she can say Grandparent's names. I will say Meme, Poppy, Pepaw and she can say it back and know them. My mom was called Grandma from the 1st and Lainey has decided she would rather call her "Ma Maa" so Im thinking Maw Maw it is!!

There has been too much time that has passed so therefore we have a lot of pictures mommy could post! So mommy will devide it up in sections of all the fun Lainey has had!

My 1st visit to McMurry University where my mommy & daddy met!!!

I loved the thought of our own daughter walking the same steps we did- just a couple of college students, making our own way in this world...

Fun to show Lainey everywhere and she got to meet some of our coaches too, while attending her 1st HS & College Football games!

       1st quick lunch stop in Abilene + YES, mom did get to go to Alfredo's!!!!











                                                                  Tipi Village!




                        My 1st HS Football game! Coldest night ever but I loved it!!!!!


       
                            Cutest War Hawk cheerleader we know-face tatoo -n- all!!



Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment