Sunday, November 14, 2010

And it begins......

A quick glimpse of how my weekend went!
As my mom, sister & I walked around looking at bows, tutu's, the most adorable outfits and such...I told them "I still cannot believe we are actually buying GIRL clothes"...so many times we would walk through the stores just glimpsing at the girl section in awe of the cuteness...just knowing that it was very, very rare that I would have a girl ;)
So yes, our little fun dream came true!
(In the back of my mind, don't think I don't wonder if that baby is some how gonna come out a boy!)

So our friday and saturday consisted of......


Daddy's 1st outfit!! Just perfect!!!








So the Fun Begins.....




1 comment:

  1. Agghhhhhhh! So exciting!!
    Isn't it so fun SHOPPING FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!!
    Braylin has that little black outfit with the pink tutu! One of my faves.

    I'm sooo soo sooo excited for you guys. Can't wait for yall to come meet Bray, and I cannot WAIT to meet LRB! Much luv.

    ReplyDelete