Monday, July 12, 2010

2 years ago......

ALL BECAUSE 2 PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE!!
First date: July '04
Wedding: July 12, 2008
Memories to last a lifetime....
Yours & Mine (Kyle Park Band)-Our wedding song, we were privileged to have The Kyle Park Band play @ our wedding, no better way to have it in that they played our "first dance" song- Yours & Mine! The words were perfect!!
Can't believe this was 2 years ago, time has flown and we have been blessed! God is Good! Wanted to thank my husband for all he does and wish him a happy 2 years & MANY MORE!
*Thanks to Tayler Young, who brought me along to Scott & Grahams apt. summer of '04, as it all started from there! *
Enjoy the pics from our engagement , my bachelorette party, bridal pics, our rehearsal & wedding!









Honeymoon!




Rehearsal Dinner.



Leavin' for Mexico!!

Morning after wedding...Mr. and Mrs!!!

Wedding!

Yep. To my surprise.....


My brother playing with Kyle Park!
We love our family!








My daddy & I dancing...

Our 1st Dance.

Love it!~

Cinderella...





Us & The Kyle Park Band! Whoo hoo!!!!


Niece Caroline
Mom and Dad! Thanks for a WONDERFUL wedding!!!!

You may kiss the bride.....


Gorgeous cake!Priceless!

Perfect Sunset.


My Endless Love.....

































































No comments:

Post a Comment