Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lookin Back.......

*MeMorIes!!!

Just got back from my parents today, where mom, sister & I went through some "past" photo memories....which consisted of large tubs filled with photos, high school memorabilia and what nots....I toted my large tub back to TX with me! As we went through it all today, I stated I'm def. going to put a few of the past memories up on here! So here it is.....the "good ole' days" ;) Ohh....and there is TONS more that may come in the future!

July '04- Graham & I -1st River Trip

I saw this photo and HAD to put it up on here, for it would make my husband proud!!!
(Those of you who know him well would appreciate this one!)
Yep, still love the sweets! Cindy & I!!! ;)


Sister's-Adorable!!
(Check out my shirt)


My lovable friend! ;) Did you have a Teddy Ruxpin too?!!

We could make fun out of ne thing!!!!


What were laundry baskets for?!! Play time!!!

Pretty cute I think!!! ;)
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment