Thursday, May 6, 2010

end of a long week..beginning of FuN!

well well....the weekend for me is finally here! Have had a working interview for a job this week...and the hours KillEd me! There @ 7 am, out the door @ 5:30....yes I am not used to getting up at 5:45 am...UGG!!! so...I found myself exhausted each night and esp.by the time thur. morning rolled around!!!.....so if it's meant to be we will see how this job interview turns out!?!

We are gearing up to head to Graham's home town of SONORA tomorrow thru monday!! Going to celebrate the upcoming wedding of his brother, Thomas, & his fiance', Brooklyn, by a BBQ with friends&family out at "the ranch."

Looking forward to a nice weekend away from the "city"......and this will be Olly's 1st trip to Gma and Gpa Bloodworth's house! :) First 5 hr car ride too!...so we pray for a great trip!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment